Customs formalities

When transporting vehicles outside the EU, various customs documents are required. The most needed document is a document EX1 (sagitta). In some countries also requires a statement EUR1, surely we can also arrange this for you. We are authorized, to take care of all customs formalities by ourselves in our office. Therefore we have directly contact with the customs and we have knowledge of all import and export restrictions, customs formalities and regulations. Real time we can track and trace whether the vehicle has left the EU.




New York